Patrick M. Tabor
- Owner and founder of several outdoor recreation companies in Northwest Montana
- Developed and frequently presents a seminar on Buying and Selling Outfitting Businesses
- Past President and 12-year Board member for the Montana Outfitters and Guides Association
- Active member of America Outdoors, PWOA (Past President) and other trade organizations
- Worked at the executive level in the Corporate world for 25 years supervising many international merger/acquisition due diligence projects, complex negotiations of international firms, audits and special multi-firm joint consulting projects
- Has served as an independent consultant for Leadership Development, Strategy, Business Planning and Professional Service Practices since 2004
Patrick M. Tabor is the owner of the Swan Group of Companies, which provide a full spectrum of outfitting services. Pat initially formed Swan Mountain Outfitters, LLC with the purchase of Lion Creek Outfitters in 2004. Swan Mountain Outfitters offers a variety of outdoor adventures including hunting, fly-fishing float trips, pack trips in the Bob Marshall, trail rides and a guest ranch with Cross Country skiing. In 2007, he purchased Mule Shoe Outfitters and created Swan Mountain Outfitters – Glacier Division, LLC which is the exclusive trail ride provider in Glacier National Park. Also in 2007, Pat founded Swan Mountain Wilderness Guide School which offers a variety of courses based on the latest in hunting guide school instruction, hunting techniques, hunting outfitter and adventurer training, and trail ride wrangler instruction taught by recognized experts and professionals. The Swan Group of Companies also includes Swan Mountain Consulting Group which consults with companies on strategic planning, performance improvement, buy/sell transactions, succession planning, leadership development and other specialized areas of consulting focused on the outfitting industry.
Prior to forming the Swan Group of Companies, Pat was an executive with an International Accounting firm, advising clients as a professional for over 25 years. Pat has consulted with buyers and sellers of businesses on over 200 transactions in his career. He has been a licensed CPA in the states of Montana, New York, Illinois, California and Nevada. Pat has experience conducting multi-day workshops and has spoken at dozens of seminars. Pat currently works part-time as a senior advisor in the Center for Business Transition of RSM US, LLP. He also is a senior consultant and on the faculty of the Center for Character Based Leadership.
Pat graduated with honors from the University of Nevada, Reno, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Information Systems and a Masters of Science in Business Administration. He has attended executive training on Competition and Strategy at both Harvard and the University of Chicago.
Pat is an avid outdoorsman and hunter with a true passion and understanding for the outdoor recreation industry and the businesses that comprise it.
Aubrie M. Lorona
- Owner, Swan Group of Companies
- Vice President of Finance and Administration for Swan Mountain Outfitters – Glacier Division, LLC
- Active member of America Outdoors
- Former Business Analyst for the Strategy and Operations Division of Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Graduate from the University of California at Berkeley with a BS in Business Administration from the Haas School of Business and a minor in Spanish
- World traveler and fluent Spanish speaker
Aubrie M. Lorona is a one of the owners of the Swan Group of Companies, and serves as the Vice President of Finance and Administration for the group. She also co-manager with her husband all the northern operations including the Glacier Division which is the exclusive trail ride provider in Glacier National Park.
Aubrie has spent the 14-years developing the Park and surrounding area businesses on behalf of the Swan Group. She manages all aspects of the business from finance to marketing and has significantly increased efficiencies within the company. She has also become very experienced in dealing with the National Park Service and understanding the contractual obligations of being one of their concessionaires.
Aubrie also serves as a consultant for Swan Mountain Consulting Group which consults companies on strategic planning, performance improvement, buy/sell transaction, succession planning, leadership development and other specialized areas of consulting focused on the outfitting industry.
Prior to working with her family to build the Swan Group of Companies, Aubrie was a Business Analyst for an International Consulting firm. During her time there, she worked on a number of projects related to business management strategy, performance optimization and new product development. She also became highly skilled on the computer and developed expertise in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
Aubrie graduated with honors from the University of California, Berkeley, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the Haas School of Business and a minor in Spanish.
Aubrie is an avid world traveler and outdoor adventurist. Her hobbies include horseback riding, swimming, diving, snowboarding and speaking Spanish.